Mr. and Mrs. Gerald “Gerry” Gilhooly of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Mary of Assumption Catholic Church in Lancaster, followed by a family gathering in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More in Lancaster. Mr. Gilhooly and Margaret “Peggy” Maute were married April 27, 1963, in St. Mary of Assumption Catholic Church. He is a retired division manager for Sears, Roebuck; she is a retired teacher for Fourteen Holy Helpers School in West Seneca. They have three children and 13 grandchildren.
Gerry and Peggy Gilhooly
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 338 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 195 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 175 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted