Mr. and Mrs. Constantine J. “Gus” Gianiodis of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family trip to Hershey Park is planned for July. Mr. Gianiodis and Barbara A. Wertman were married April 21, 1963, in Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, Buffalo. He is a retired Treasury agent in Buffalo; she is a retired elementary school teacher in the Maryvale School District. They have four children and 10 grandchildren.
Barbara and Gus Gianiodis
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo