Mr. and Mrs. Constantine J. “Gus” Gianiodis of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family trip to Hershey Park is planned for July. Mr. Gianiodis and Barbara A. Wertman were married April 21, 1963, in Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, Buffalo. He is a retired Treasury agent in Buffalo; she is a retired elementary school teacher in the Maryvale School District. They have four children and 10 grandchildren.
Barbara and Gus Gianiodis
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws