Mr. and Mrs. Constantine J. “Gus” Gianiodis of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family trip to Hershey Park is planned for July. Mr. Gianiodis and Barbara A. Wertman were married April 21, 1963, in Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, Buffalo. He is a retired Treasury agent in Buffalo; she is a retired elementary school teacher in the Maryvale School District. They have four children and 10 grandchildren.
Barbara and Gus Gianiodis
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 116 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 85 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed