Mr. and Mrs. Edward Pietrzak of Sebastian, Fla., formerly of Elma, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Sebastian Catholic Church, Sebastian, Fla., followed by a brunch in Mulligan’s Restaurant, Vero Beach, Fla. Mr. Pietrzak and Theresa Lesniak were married April 11, 1953, in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan. He is a retired purchasing agent for Moog in East Aurora. They have five children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Theresa and Edward Pietrzak
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 145 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 83 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult