Mr. and Mrs. Edward Pietrzak of Sebastian, Fla., formerly of Elma, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Sebastian Catholic Church, Sebastian, Fla., followed by a brunch in Mulligan’s Restaurant, Vero Beach, Fla. Mr. Pietrzak and Theresa Lesniak were married April 11, 1953, in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan. He is a retired purchasing agent for Moog in East Aurora. They have five children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Theresa and Edward Pietrzak
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph