Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Collignon of the Town of Tonawanda, formerly of Sanford, Fla., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private family gathering. Mr. Collignon and AnnaMarie Fix were married April 27, 1963, in St. Mary Magdalen Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired bread salesman for Interstate Brands in Buffalo and Hostess and Merita Bread in Orlando, Fla.; she is a retired secretary. They have two children, five grandchildren and four stepgrandchildren.
AnnaMarie and Kenneth Collignon
- 237 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph