Mr. and Mrs. Roger Tredinnick of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering at the Fraternal Order of Eagles Depew/Lancaster in Depew. Mr. Tredinnick and Kathleen Potempa were married March 25, 1963, in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. He is retired from Dresser Industries and the state Department of Corrections. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Kathleen and Roger Tredinnick
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 196 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 74 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals