Mr. and Mrs. Roger Tredinnick of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering at the Fraternal Order of Eagles Depew/Lancaster in Depew. Mr. Tredinnick and Kathleen Potempa were married March 25, 1963, in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. He is retired from Dresser Industries and the state Department of Corrections. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Kathleen and Roger Tredinnick
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 116 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 85 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed