The Orchard Park Town Board work session scheduled at 6 p.m. Wednesday is canceled, according to Supervisor Janis Colarusso. The board’s next meeting is scheduled at 6 p.m. May 1, when members will conduct a work session followed by a regular meeting at 7w p.m. in the municipal center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
Orchard Park town work session canceled
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 80 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 77Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph