The Orchard Park Town Board work session scheduled at 6 p.m. Wednesday is canceled, according to Supervisor Janis Colarusso. The board’s next meeting is scheduled at 6 p.m. May 1, when members will conduct a work session followed by a regular meeting at 7w p.m. in the municipal center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
Orchard Park town work session canceled
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 211 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws