Mr. and Mrs. Norbert Baumgartner of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Baumgartner and Catherine Huenniger were married April 20, 1963, in St. Matthews Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired CNC machinist for American Precision Industries; she is a retired hairstylist. They have a daughter and two grandsons.
Catherine and Norbert Baumgartner
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws