Mr. and Mrs. Melvin W. Bluhm Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends. Mr. Bluhm and Eugenia R. Pyszczynski were married April 18, 1953, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from the Ford Stamping Plant in Hamburg after 30 years of service. They have two children, four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and are expecting a great-grandchild.
Melvin and Genia Bluhm
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud