Mr. and Mrs. Melvin W. Bluhm Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends. Mr. Bluhm and Eugenia R. Pyszczynski were married April 18, 1953, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from the Ford Stamping Plant in Hamburg after 30 years of service. They have two children, four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and are expecting a great-grandchild.
Melvin and Genia Bluhm
- 218 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 101Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph