Mr. and Mrs. John Giuseppetti of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Pane’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Giuseppetti and Cecilia Burngasser were married April 18, 1953, in Ascension Church, North Tonawanda. He is a Korean War veteran and retired from Noco Petroleum Products. They have five children, 12 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
John and Cecilia Giuseppetti
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice