Mr. and Mrs. Joel Kew of Lewiston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows, followed by a reception in Grace Lutheran Church, Niagara Falls. Mr. Kew and Dorothy Reisig were married April 20, 1963, in the same church. He is a retired boiler operator for NRG, Tonawanda; she is a retired home health aide for Mercy Home Care of Western New York. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Joel and Dorothy Kew
- 300 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph