Mr. and Mrs. Joel Kew of Lewiston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows, followed by a reception in Grace Lutheran Church, Niagara Falls. Mr. Kew and Dorothy Reisig were married April 20, 1963, in the same church. He is a retired boiler operator for NRG, Tonawanda; she is a retired home health aide for Mercy Home Care of Western New York. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Joel and Dorothy Kew
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 170 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground