Mr. and Mrs. Charles McCarthy of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private family dinner. Mr. McCarthy and Marilyn Forker were married April 20, 1963, in St. Joseph’s Cathedral. He served in the Merchant Marine in World War II and is a Korean War Army veteran. He retired as a Buffalo firefighter; she is a retired registered nurse for Erie County. They have two children, three grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Marilyn and Charles McCarthy
- 323 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 115 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals