A 27-year-old North Tonawanda man was arrested on drug related charges after Buffalo police found he allegedly had a large amount of marijuana, loose Loritab pills, a small bag of crack cocaine and a drug scale on a kitchen table with residue after he was confronted at a Breckenridge Street home about 11:20 p.m. Wednesday. Tori Rockmore of Wheatfield Street was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance outside an original container.
North Tonawanda man arrested on drug charges in Buffalo
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws