A 27-year-old North Tonawanda man was arrested on drug related charges after Buffalo police found he allegedly had a large amount of marijuana, loose Loritab pills, a small bag of crack cocaine and a drug scale on a kitchen table with residue after he was confronted at a Breckenridge Street home about 11:20 p.m. Wednesday. Tori Rockmore of Wheatfield Street was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance outside an original container.
North Tonawanda man arrested on drug charges in Buffalo
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo