A 27-year-old North Tonawanda man was arrested on drug related charges after Buffalo police found he allegedly had a large amount of marijuana, loose Loritab pills, a small bag of crack cocaine and a drug scale on a kitchen table with residue after he was confronted at a Breckenridge Street home about 11:20 p.m. Wednesday. Tori Rockmore of Wheatfield Street was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance outside an original container.
North Tonawanda man arrested on drug charges in Buffalo
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals