Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Padlog of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their son’s home. Mr. Padlog and Ruth E. Becker were married April 3, 1953, in the minister’s home in Niagara Falls. He is a retired aeronautical engineer for Bell Aerospace in Wheatfield, with 36 years of service; she is a retired teacher for the Niagara Falls School District. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Ruth and Joseph Padlog
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 440 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 334 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change