Mr. and Mrs. Allan Hauth of Eden celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an open house at Marienthal Inn, New Oregon. Mr. Hauth and Joan Schlehr were married April 11, 1953, in St. John Evangelist Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from National Fuel Gas after 36 years of service; she is a retired nurse’s aide. They have five daughters, nine grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Joan and Allan Hauth
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance