Mr. and Mrs. John E. “Jack” Hailand of the City of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at their daughter’s home in Elma. Mr. Hailand and Caroline M. Somerton were married April 11, 1953, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is retired from Fisher-Price. They have six children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jack and Caroline Hailand
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 74Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph