Mr. and Mrs. Richard J. Szpara of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at a private home ceremony. Mr. Szpara and Rita J. Benbenek were married April 11, 1953, in S.S. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired furniture refinisher for Blasdell Furniture and a retired Laidlaw bus driver in Buffalo; she is retired from Bethlehem Steel and a retired cook for Children’s World Day Care in Buffalo. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Rita and Richard Szpara
- 406 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 313Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified