Mr. and Mrs. Harold W. Welker of North Collins celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A gathering is planned for the immediate family at a later date. Mr. Welker and Jane A. Lietz were married April 16, 1953, officiated by the Rev. Arthur Luther, in First Congregational Church, North Collins. He is retired from National Fuel Gas in Hamburg; she is a retired deli clerk for Campbell’s Supermarket in Gowanda. They have six children, nine grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, and are expecting another great-grandchild.
Jane and Harold Welker
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance