PENDLETON – Niagara County will spend $25,000 to make the Wendelville Fire Company hall handicap-accessible so it can continue to be used as an election polling place, Democratic Election Commissioner Lora A. Allen said. The County Legislature’s Administration Committee approved the deal this week. The county will be allowed to use the fire hall as a voting location rent-free for 10 years. Wendelville will select the contractors and pay for any insurance needed for the project.
Fire hall to be made accessible so it can remain voting site
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals