PENDLETON – Niagara County will spend $25,000 to make the Wendelville Fire Company hall handicap-accessible so it can continue to be used as an election polling place, Democratic Election Commissioner Lora A. Allen said. The County Legislature’s Administration Committee approved the deal this week. The county will be allowed to use the fire hall as a voting location rent-free for 10 years. Wendelville will select the contractors and pay for any insurance needed for the project.
Fire hall to be made accessible so it can remain voting site
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 217Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified