NIAGARA FALLS – Jeff Pease was announced Thursday as the new director of marketing and communications for the Niagara Tourism and Convention Corp., the local tourism promotion agency. He has been marketing and admissions manager at the National Statler Center for Careers in Hospitality Service at the Olmsted Center for Sight in Buffalo.
Pease is new marketing director of tourism agency
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground