Mr. and Mrs. Charles Henry of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with family on Easter Sunday. A later luncheon hosted by their children is planned for April 20 at Alex’s Place in Batavia. Mr. Henry and Marilyn Gerhardt were married April 1, 1953, in Parkside Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired union carpenter for Local 9; she is a retired dental hygienist. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Marilyn and Charles Henry
- 451Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance