Mr. and Mrs. Charles Henry of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with family on Easter Sunday. A later luncheon hosted by their children is planned for April 20 at Alex’s Place in Batavia. Mr. Henry and Marilyn Gerhardt were married April 1, 1953, in Parkside Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired union carpenter for Local 9; she is a retired dental hygienist. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Marilyn and Charles Henry
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals