Mr. and Mrs. Charles Henry of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with family on Easter Sunday. A later luncheon hosted by their children is planned for April 20 at Alex’s Place in Batavia. Mr. Henry and Marilyn Gerhardt were married April 1, 1953, in Parkside Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired union carpenter for Local 9; she is a retired dental hygienist. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Marilyn and Charles Henry
- 210 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 154Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph