Mr. and Mrs. Charles Henry of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with family on Easter Sunday. A later luncheon hosted by their children is planned for April 20 at Alex’s Place in Batavia. Mr. Henry and Marilyn Gerhardt were married April 1, 1953, in Parkside Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired union carpenter for Local 9; she is a retired dental hygienist. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Marilyn and Charles Henry
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 195Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud