Mr. and Mrs. Richard C. Anderson of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Anderson and Ruth Frainier were married April 7, 1953, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technical editor for Bell Aerospace; she is a retired instructor for Erie Community College City Campus, Buffalo. They have five children, nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Richard and Ruth Anderson
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud