Mr. and Mrs. Richard C. Anderson of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Anderson and Ruth Frainier were married April 7, 1953, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technical editor for Bell Aerospace; she is a retired instructor for Erie Community College City Campus, Buffalo. They have five children, nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Richard and Ruth Anderson
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph