Mr. and Mrs. Richard C. Anderson of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Anderson and Ruth Frainier were married April 7, 1953, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired technical editor for Bell Aerospace; she is a retired instructor for Erie Community College City Campus, Buffalo. They have five children, nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Richard and Ruth Anderson
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance