Mr. and Mrs. Edward J. Guenther of North Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for a future date. Mr. Guenther and Alice Thuman were married April 10, 1948, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Swormville. He is a retired construction worker for Cimato Brothers Construction Inc.; she is retired from Niagara Home Care, Lockport. They have seven children, 20 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren.
Alice and Edward Guenther
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals