Mr. and Mrs. Stanley P. Harezga of Sloan celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Andrew Catholic Church, followed by a reception in Connor’s Restaurant, West Seneca. Mr. Harezga and Dorothy F. Kaniecki were married April 10, 1948, in St. Andrew Church, Sloan. He is a retired millwright for General Mills with 32 years of service. They have six children, eight grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Dorothy and Stanley Harezga
- 588 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 121 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 103 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws