A 23-year-old Kensington Avenue woman was charged with walking out of a Delaware Avenue store Monday afternoon while trying to hide two purses a store security guard allegedly saw her take as she pushed her six-month-old daughter out of the store in a shopping cart. Brittany B. Hall was arrested on charges of petit larceny and endangering the welfare of a child after walking out of the Marshall’s Store at 2152 Delaware Avenue about 4:40 p.m.
Shoplifting with six-month old child
- 382 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo