A 23-year-old Kensington Avenue woman was charged with walking out of a Delaware Avenue store Monday afternoon while trying to hide two purses a store security guard allegedly saw her take as she pushed her six-month-old daughter out of the store in a shopping cart. Brittany B. Hall was arrested on charges of petit larceny and endangering the welfare of a child after walking out of the Marshall’s Store at 2152 Delaware Avenue about 4:40 p.m.
Shoplifting with six-month old child
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph