A 23-year-old Kensington Avenue woman was charged with walking out of a Delaware Avenue store Monday afternoon while trying to hide two purses a store security guard allegedly saw her take as she pushed her six-month-old daughter out of the store in a shopping cart. Brittany B. Hall was arrested on charges of petit larceny and endangering the welfare of a child after walking out of the Marshall’s Store at 2152 Delaware Avenue about 4:40 p.m.
Shoplifting with six-month old child
- 581 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 108 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws