A 21-year-old Massachusetts Avenue man was charged with second-degree burglary and other charges after allegedly breaking into a LaForce Place home and threatening a woman occupant when confronted about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Buffalo police reported Thursday. Louis A. Melendez was also charged with criminal mischief and harassment for allegedly threatening the woman and pulling her hair.
Buffalo man arrested for burglarizing LaForce Place home
- 375 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo