A 21-year-old Massachusetts Avenue man was charged with second-degree burglary and other charges after allegedly breaking into a LaForce Place home and threatening a woman occupant when confronted about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Buffalo police reported Thursday. Louis A. Melendez was also charged with criminal mischief and harassment for allegedly threatening the woman and pulling her hair.
Buffalo man arrested for burglarizing LaForce Place home
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 173 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground