A 21-year-old Herman Street man was charged with criminal possession of marijuana after Buffalo police pulled his car over in the 600 block of Hopkins Street shortly after midnight today to check on the dark tint on his vehicle’s windows. Ernest Fuller was spared a traffic charge for the windows but police found four plastic baggies of marijuana and a just-smoked marijuana “roach” in the center front ash try. He was charged with both unlawful possession of marijuana and criminal possession of marijuana.
Routine traffic stop leads to marijuana charges
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance