A 21-year-old Herman Street man was charged with criminal possession of marijuana after Buffalo police pulled his car over in the 600 block of Hopkins Street shortly after midnight today to check on the dark tint on his vehicle’s windows. Ernest Fuller was spared a traffic charge for the windows but police found four plastic baggies of marijuana and a just-smoked marijuana “roach” in the center front ash try. He was charged with both unlawful possession of marijuana and criminal possession of marijuana.
Routine traffic stop leads to marijuana charges
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 88 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice