A 21-year-old Herman Street man was charged with criminal possession of marijuana after Buffalo police pulled his car over in the 600 block of Hopkins Street shortly after midnight today to check on the dark tint on his vehicle’s windows. Ernest Fuller was spared a traffic charge for the windows but police found four plastic baggies of marijuana and a just-smoked marijuana “roach” in the center front ash try. He was charged with both unlawful possession of marijuana and criminal possession of marijuana.
Routine traffic stop leads to marijuana charges
- 359 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo