Mr. and Mrs. Frederick Thompson of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private family celebration dinner with their children, grandchildren and brothers. Mr. Thompson and Ruth Lampe were married March 23, 1963, in St. Paul’s Evangelical United Brethren Church, New York City. He is a retired chemist; she is a retired secretary. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Frederick and Ruth Thompson
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 192Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud