Mr. and Mrs. Frederick Thompson of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private family celebration dinner with their children, grandchildren and brothers. Mr. Thompson and Ruth Lampe were married March 23, 1963, in St. Paul’s Evangelical United Brethren Church, New York City. He is a retired chemist; she is a retired secretary. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Frederick and Ruth Thompson
- 237 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph