Mr. and Mrs. Frederick Thompson of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private family celebration dinner with their children, grandchildren and brothers. Mr. Thompson and Ruth Lampe were married March 23, 1963, in St. Paul’s Evangelical United Brethren Church, New York City. He is a retired chemist; she is a retired secretary. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Frederick and Ruth Thompson
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 84 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed