Mr. and Mrs. Conrad F. Wahl of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wahl and Marion M. Schlager were married March 23, 1953, in St. Aloysius Rectory, Cheektowaga. He is a retired electrician for I.B.E.W. Local 41. They have two daughters, five grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Conrad and Marion Wahl
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 207 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground