Mr. and Mrs. Paul E. Locke Sr. of South Dayton celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner hosted by their children in Perrysburg. Mr. Locke and Sallie A. Darrow were married March 30, 1963, in Central Christian Church, Elmira. He is a former Buffalo commissioned sales agent for Avnet Inc. for 25 years and retired president for PEL Industrial Supply; she is currently president for PEL Industrial Supply, Buffalo. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Sallie and Paul Locke
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo