Mr. and Mrs. Edward Czech of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a small dinner party with family. Mr. Czech and Hildegard Selm were married March 22, 1948, in Gladbeck, Germany. The couple met during World War II in Germany and after the war, immigrated to the U.S. in 1952. He is retired from Ford Stamping Plant after 40 years of service; she is retired from Wanakah Country Club after 22 years of service. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Hildegard and Edward Czech
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud