Mr. and Mrs. Edward Czech of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a small dinner party with family. Mr. Czech and Hildegard Selm were married March 22, 1948, in Gladbeck, Germany. The couple met during World War II in Germany and after the war, immigrated to the U.S. in 1952. He is retired from Ford Stamping Plant after 40 years of service; she is retired from Wanakah Country Club after 22 years of service. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Hildegard and Edward Czech
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult