Mr. and Mrs. Edward Czech of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a small dinner party with family. Mr. Czech and Hildegard Selm were married March 22, 1948, in Gladbeck, Germany. The couple met during World War II in Germany and after the war, immigrated to the U.S. in 1952. He is retired from Ford Stamping Plant after 40 years of service; she is retired from Wanakah Country Club after 22 years of service. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Hildegard and Edward Czech
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 88Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres