Mr. and Mrs. Clarence “Butch” Carrick of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their home. Mr. Carrick and Patricia Hardison were married March 9, 1963, in Buffalo. He is retired from Moog Controls; she is a retired court reporter. They have four children, 12 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Patricia and Butch Carrick
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 232 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 154 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws