Mr. and Mrs. Clarence “Butch” Carrick of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their home. Mr. Carrick and Patricia Hardison were married March 9, 1963, in Buffalo. He is retired from Moog Controls; she is a retired court reporter. They have four children, 12 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Patricia and Butch Carrick
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult