Mr. and Mrs. Clarence “Butch” Carrick of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their home. Mr. Carrick and Patricia Hardison were married March 9, 1963, in Buffalo. He is retired from Moog Controls; she is a retired court reporter. They have four children, 12 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Patricia and Butch Carrick
- 311 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph