BROCTON – A 56-year-old Brocton man is being held on charges of aggravated unlicensed driving and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle stemming from his arrest on East Main Street here about 10:45 p.m. today. John E. Sogger was arrested by Chautauqua County sheriff’s deputies after he was stopped for a routine traffic check and his history of prior alcohol-related driving convictions was determined. He was remanded to the county jail after his arraignment in Brocton Village Court today.
Unlicensed driver arrested for latest offense
- 247 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph