BROCTON – A 56-year-old Brocton man is being held on charges of aggravated unlicensed driving and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle stemming from his arrest on East Main Street here about 10:45 p.m. today. John E. Sogger was arrested by Chautauqua County sheriff’s deputies after he was stopped for a routine traffic check and his history of prior alcohol-related driving convictions was determined. He was remanded to the county jail after his arraignment in Brocton Village Court today.
Unlicensed driver arrested for latest offense
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance